Modules for Joomla 3.0 and newer releases. Some of them might be compatible with older versions of Joomla!
Learn more about website design mesquite tx 91-media at 91-media.com
Similar Tags with introtext and images module displays on a Joomla 3.1+ powered site the title, introtext and introtext image (if exist) of other content elements with similar tags. The closeness of the match, the intro image width and alignment can be set, and the markup have proper hooks to be styled as you need. As an added feature over the core similar tags module, this one uses the current page ItemID if no menu item for the active tags is found, to avoid problems related with using the default (home) menu ItemID on sites which are using special home page setups.
The module is a first draft, use it on your own risk!
The Dropdown Tags Module displays all tags in the site in a dropdown menu linked to Joomla's tag specific page.
This module displays the Threat Labs Safety Badge widget for your site in two variants, small or medium. You can choose from module parameters your preferred option.
- Small size (24 x 100) Perfect for checkout pages and besides purchase buttons
- Medium size (60 x 150) For footers and sidebars
The badge helps your users find out about the AVG Threat Labs safety rating of your site, helping you increase the trust in your site amog your visitors. The widget links through to the safety report of your website.
Recommended for all Site Owners!
StopTheHacker Trust Seal
Why use a trust seal?
- Show your visitors that you care about security
- Show your hackers that you aren't a sitting duck waiting them to hack your site anymore
- Trust seals have been shown to increase conversions by more than 10%
- You will receive affiliate rewards when visitors sign up and pay StopTheHacker for service after clicking certain links in your detailed trust seal security information
Stop The Hacker!
- Click here to set up your StopTheHacker Trust seal.
- After you set up your account you can add your domains to it. Each domain will have it's own tab in your profile. You will need to check these tabs, take a look to the URL, which will look like:
- The number at the end of the URL, like '130389' in the above example is the SiteID of your domain, that's one of the parameters you should enter in the module configuration.
- The other parameter you should enter is your domain name.
If you have problems using the module, check our forum!
This Module displays tags used on the site in a simple cloud layout. Tags can be ordered by title or by the number of tagged items or random, and limited to a specific time period. Number of displayed tags, colors of links and background color of the module can be set from the parameters.
Recommended for webmasters who want simple, fast loading sites. Based on Popular Tags core module.
Adding Gracenote station airings content inside your Joomla! website is now super-easy and simple with the Gracenote Station Airings Reader module. All you have to do is add required data to the module parameters, publish the module in some position and that's it! You can even publish multiple instances at the same time!
After you install the module, add a Gracenote Station ID as source in the related box under 'Fetch Options' and simply adjust the 'Feed Content Options' in the module parameters.
If you want more control, you can simply override both the generated HTML and CSS, using MVC template overrides within your Joomla! template.
This module allows you to create your own Module using a WYSIWYG editor. The content will be shown only when your site is accessed via a given domain name/list of valid domains set in the parameters. Useful on sites with multiple parked domains.
This is a simple module to insert Foremedia Banner code in any avaliable Joomla module position. Needs to have installed and properly configured the Foremedia Analytics Code System Plugin.
You need to grab your domain/asset ID from Foremedia for example by clicking on the Business Manager button in the Setup analytics section in the Analytics Setup section in the Getting Started tab, it is the numeric sequence in the code.
For example if your code is like
Your ID is 1111.
Insert the value in the module settings.
Pick up a module position - see Foremedia Banner Advanced Settings for details.
Optional step: you can set up the domain for wich the module is enabled. Useful for sites with multiple parked domains, you can restrict the output to be shown on a given domain name/comma delimited list of domain names only. If not set, the banners will be shown regardless of domain wich is used to access the site.
Publish the module.
For the full functionality you need to have installed and properly configured the Foremedia Analytics Code System Plugin - or to insert the Foremedia Business Analytics code in your template.